Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Fate of Loc'd&Living

Was Loc'd&Living only for class? If so, will there be anymore post in the following months? 

As many of my readers may know, this blog was a semester long assignment in my Blogging for Journalist class. I struggle in just about all areas of my writing, so I purposely took this class in hopes of somehow getting better. 

Did I get better? I don't know... But I do know I am more confident in my writing abilities. I think I can credit that to finding 'my voice'. My writing isn't going to be like others, and I am finally ok with that.

In the 1st few months of Loc'd&Living I struggled trying to create the tone of my blog. Yes, this is a blog about my loc journey, but I wanted it to be so much more than that. I am a complex individual and I wanted to document all of that on my blog, hence the word living.

So, it's the end of the semester and I no longer have to blog for a grade... Will I continue?

Yes, I will continue blogging on Loc'd&Living because I enjoy it. I enjoy the creative freedom. I enjoy exploring new and exciting ideas. I enjoy the platform. I enjoy the community of readers I now have the opportunity to connect with. The thing I enjoy the most is inspiring other individuals by my words.

In the coming months Loc'd&Living will undergo a very much needed facelift and from there we will keep on trucking.

Thanks to all the readers that are here for the ride, buckle up though, because we are just getting started! ;)

Peace&Love
-Precious



No comments:

Post a Comment