Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Operation Graduation PT.3

Graduation is in less than 2 weeks and I cant adequately put into words how I feel. Of course I am overjoyed to be finishing up, but so many other emotions accompany my joy.

I think the first emotion that comes to mind after joy is fear. It's weird though because I am not a very fearful person. Yet, that's one of the most prominent emotions.

Second is anxious. But of course that is to be expected if I am joyful yet fearful. I don't think it's the actually ceremony that is causing these emotions, but the major transition that is on the horizon.

What's Next?

I probably get asked this question 3 times a day. Not only am I tired of answering it, I don't have an answer to give.

 I DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!!!!

One thing I know is I am in search of happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment