Monday, April 10, 2017

Operation Graduation PT.2

Without God none of this would be possible. Like many other college students I contemplated the idea of dropping out of school. To be honest this idea came into my mind at least once a day depending on what part of the semester it was. It was/is not easy. Regardless of the major, college is not easy. It’s expensive. It’s all consuming. But, it was necessary for me. It was something that I started that I was certain I needed to complete. Majors changed. Minors were added… then dropped. My wants and desires changed. I grew. I evolved. I matured 

Within this last year alone I have grown so much. From May 2016 – May 2017 I completed 45 credit hours. I had to have faith in God as well as faith in myself to ever go on such a quest. I am so thankful for my support system that has seen the potential in me from the very beginning. The people that honestly believe that I can do anything I put my mind to. Thank you to my beautiful heavenly support team as well. I love you daddy and granny I miss you both more than I could ever put into words. I hope I continue to make you all proud daily.

I DO NOT know what’s next after graduation. When asked, this question used to make me very anxious, but now I am at peace with it. I won’t let society’s norms dictate my next move. My next move will be my very best move so I will not rush it. Thank you all for your continuous prayers, love and support. I appreciate each and every one of you and the role you all have played in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment