Saturday, May 20, 2017

Life After Graduation PT.1

Hey guys. Long time no text. I know :( Please forgive me. After graduation I took a two week staycation that involved an infinite amount of pizza, gummy worms and Netflix. I watched shows like 'Dear White People', 'House of Cards', & 'Greenleaf'... I throughly enjoyed all the shows and I am impatiently waiting to view new episodes.

While on my staycation I attended a concert at the BOK Center in Tulsa Oklahoma. Chance the Rapper graced the great state of Oklahoma with his presence on May 9, 2017 and it was one of the best performances I have ever witnessed. He's energetic, in tune with the crowd, and he mentions Jesus and heaven while performing. He is the perfect guy to love and support and I am so glad my good friends decided to take me as a graduation gift.

For inquiring minds, no I haven't started working my big girl job yet. To be honest, I haven't even started looking... I am finally going to enjoy the beauty of being young and carefree. Even if it is only for 12 weeks, or however many weeks summer is. I will be traveling to new states. Going to concerts and festivals. And doing all the things I've always wanted to do but didn't have the courage to do. I am a 22 years old and I think it's time to live a little before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment