Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Salt Water Sparks Budding Phase


I spritzed my hair with a sea salt and warm water solution 3x over the last week and the results were amazing.


What is the purpose of the solution?

-to dry the hair - to increase friction and help knotting - and to spread the the surface of the hair cuticle to further speed the locking process. 

According to DreadHeadHQ  users should spray the solution on clean locs. Spray them down evenly and let it soak in. Squeeze off the excess water and allow the locs to air dry.

I noticed results immediately after I spritzed the 1st time. My locs felt thicker. I noticed more knots on each loc. I also noticed my hair felt "rougher". My hair in the front is a completely different texture than the hair on my sides and in the back of my head. Using the solution helped my softer hair roughen up.

I meet with my loctician soon for my next retwist. I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks 😮 

No comments:

Post a Comment