Thursday, February 23, 2017

Loc Tag Questions & Answers


Loc Tag Questions


1. Do you remember the specific moment you decided you were going to lock your hair?
I don't remember the exact day, but I do remember wanting them in high school. Since I was afraid of the “life sentence”, I would often get faux dreads.


2. What method, if any, did you use to start your locks?
I started with the comb coil method.


3. How old are your locks?
My baby locs are 6 weeks! Lol


4. How many locks do you have currently? Is that the same number you started with?
I currently have 100 locs.


5. What shampoo or other products do you use on your locks?
Not exactly sure what shampoo my loctician uses. To retwist my hair she uses My Gel by Joie Naturals.


6. What are your favorite beads or other decorations?
At the moment I don’t have any.


7. If your locks had their own personal motto, what would it be?
“Now I do what I want” -  Lil Uzi Vert

8. Is there anything else unique about your appearance other than locks? (tattoos, piercings, etc)
I have my nose pierced.


9. How many people do you know personally with locks?
I have 4 people in my immediate circle with locs - mom, sister, best friend, and niece.


10. Have any employers turned you down for having locks? Any wanted you BECAUSE of your locks?
No, but this is just the beginning of my journey.



Tagging!

RaRah, Shanna, Rachel, and Christy!

No comments:

Post a Comment