Monday, March 27, 2017

Loc'd AND Living

So my blog is titled Loc'd&Living, yet I don't have a single post about me living...
Well here's whats happening in my life as of March 2017 



                                          I picked up my cap & gown 
                                          I got a free stole, so I saved 25 bucks
                                          I got my hair retwisted after 6 loooooooooooong weeks 
                                          Found out UCO has a new STEM building under construction 
                                          I only found out because I was still trying to park in that lot 
                                          I have less than 12 more times to come to UCO for class 


My plan is to incorporate more living post into the blog... I'm thinking at least once a week...?

No comments:

Post a Comment